Resort Rules and Regulations
- Check-in is at 1:00 pm
- Check Out is at 11:00 am
- *No arrival after 9 pm.
10:00 pm – 7:00 am
Resort Speed Limit
- 10 MPH–Please observe it.
- All rates must be paid in full when the reservation is made, excluding extended stays.
- All rates are all-inclusive.
- Prices are subject to change at the owner’s discretion.
- Monthly site fees and any other payments are due and payable each month per the site services agreement. A $35 fee will be charged for all returned checks. Cash, cashier’s check, or money order will be immediately required to recover the returned check. And personal checks will not be accepted for any future payments.
- Reservations must be canceled 48 hours prior to the1 pm check-in time on the day of arrival.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours will forfeit an amount equal to 1 night’s stay in your chosen spot.
- No-shows will receive no credit or refund.
- No refunds will be given for situations beyond our control (i.e. weather, natural disaster, illness). We will, however, issue a credit for a future stay.
RV and RV Site Conditions
- The site is for your RV and up to two motor vehicles. Additional vehicles must be approved in writing by the office. No trailers can be placed in grassy areas. Cars that are not registered or in disrepair will not be allowed.
- RVs should be in good repair and not older than ten (10) years. Units over ten years old are subject to inspection and must be pre-approved by the resort via photos. If your RV arrives and isn’t as it appeared in the submitted photos, then we reserve the right to reject the reservation.
- No major vehicle repairs shall be made on these premises. Service work, including changing the oil and lubing, is prohibited.
- A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required. A $25.00 clean-up fee will be charged if your RV causes a sewer back-up.
- To take advantage of our courtesy trash pickup, place your secured trash bags at the curb by 9:30 am. No trash should be placed outside the night before or in any resort trash cans. Our dumpster is at the southeast corner of the property if you need to dispose of trash after pickup. Boxes must be flattened.
- Your site must be kept neat, clean, and free of boxes, litter, or trash. No refrigerators, storage bins, gazebos, grill shelters, freezers, weight sets, indoor furniture, etc., are allowed outside on your site. See the manager for questionable items.
- No wood or charcoal campfires are allowed—gas grills are permissible.
- Clotheslines are not permitted.
- Portable buildings, sheds, and cabanas are prohibited.
- No covers above RV are permitted.
- If any debris remains after check-out, guests will be charged an additional $50 clean-up fee.
- Site lot lines are generally from electric meter to electric meter. Please do not infringe on your neighbor’s site.
- Patios are meant for patio furniture, not motor vehicles.
- Do not use a vacant site for any reason without first contacting the office.
- Please notify the office if you have your RV off-site for repairs.
- Tents for children should not be erected for more than forty-eight (48) hours.
- You may not assign or sublet your site, even if you sell your RV.
- Please secure your valuables. We are not responsible for stolen property. Please respect other guest sites and walk around, not through their site.
Parking and Storage
- You may park in designated areas only. Parking on streets, fire lanes, or grass areas is not allowed.
- Utility trailers, tent trailers, tent camping, pop-up campers, converted horse trailers, boats, trampolines, and basketball goals are not allowed on the site. Separate storage may be available for a fee.
- Parking on the street is not allowed unless you are loading or unloading.
Children and Guests
- You are responsible for the conduct of your children; they must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Damage caused by you, your family, or guests is your responsibility.
- The resort must approve all new guests.
- If guests are to stay overnight for more than three (3) days, there is an additional charge. A guest is considered an overnight visitor after 10:00 pm. Due to limited parking, guests must park in the guest parking lot at the front of the resort.
- Gate codes are for paying guests only and should not be shared with anyone that is not a paying resort patron. Should you be expecting guests to the park, please have them park up front and pick them up or have them check in with the office for access to the facilities.
- We are on a water conservation program—year-round—please do not waste water.
- All common areas of the resort (including park buildings and the family pool) are strictly NO SMOKING. Cigarette butts must be extinguished and discarded in a fire-safe container.
- Please do not attempt to correct any problems with resort facilities; notify the office or one of our maintenance staff.
- Lakes are not for recreational use, and swimming is prohibited. No unsupervised children under 16 are allowed near the lake area. Our lakes have been recently stocked. However, fishing is currently prohibited until a time when our fishing levels reach maturity.
- The guest lodge room hours are from 7 am to 10 pm. For private functions, reservations must be made with the front desk.
Approved vs. Prohibited
- Golf carts are allowed, but all drivers must have a valid driver’s license. ATVs, minibikes, or two or three-wheeled motorized vehicles cannot be driven in the resort.
- Loud parties, excessive drinking, offensive language, or other unacceptable behavior by guests are not permitted. Illegal activities of any sort are strictly prohibited.
- No fireworks.
- Open Carry of firearms is prohibited throughout Chappell Hill RV Resort.
- All vendors must be pre-approved by the park and carry a COI with CHRV as additional insured.
Special permission to keep a house pet in the resort must be obtained from park management. A house pet is defined as a pet that spends its primary existence within the RV. Park management reserves the right to deny a guest a pet if a proposed pet would pose a threat to the health and safety of other guests of the resort.
- Non-house pets (including farm animals) are prohibited under any circumstances.
- Once you are staying at the resort, a pet may not be acquired without written permission from the park management.
- If any rules regarding pets are violated, and such violation is noted by management or a valid complaint is made by another guest, the pet owner will receive an official notice in writing stating that the right to keep a pet within the park may be terminated.
The following rules must be strictly followed by all pet owners:
- Each pet must have a current rabies certificate when checking in and remain current for the duration of your stay. Certificates must be submitted to park management within seven (7) days of receipt of a written request for such information.
- All pets must be registered with the office.
- Maximum of three (3) quiet, well-mannered pets are allowed per site – either 2 large (max. 80lbs.) or 3 small dogs (under 25lbs.) or 1 large (max. 80lbs.) and 2 small dogs (under 25lbs.)
- Pets must be on a leash when not inside the RV.
- All pets are to be kept inside at night and never left unattended.
- Any pet running loose in the resort will be turned over to SPCA or another authority. Recurring violations of this rule will lead to losing the privilege to maintain a pet.
- Pets are not allowed in any park building at any time.
- Pets will not be allowed to cause any disturbance which might annoy neighbors. This includes, but is not limited to, barking, growling, biting, or any other unusual noises or damage. Under no condition is a pet to invade the privacy of anyone’s site. Pet owners are responsible for their pets, including injury, destruction, and annoyances to other guests. The resort and management shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury caused by the guest’s pet.
- Any exterior pet enclosures have to be approved by management.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring any pet into the resort without prior approval of park management.
- Tying up pets outside the RV and/or leaving them unattended outside is prohibited.
- Management encourages pets to be spayed or neutered. However, in the event of offspring, park management must be immediately notified. The written permission of management must be obtained for the offspring to stay in the resort for a temporary period not to exceed eight (8) weeks.
- Guests are required to dispose of their pet waste on and around their site daily. If you walk your pet around the resort, you must dispose of your pet’s waste. Pet stations are provided in several locations throughout the resort for your convenience.
ACCORDING TO TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTION 31:04 (b), any guest who leaves without paying for site services or who refuses to pay for site services when due is subject to criminal prosecution. We are providing service hook-ups for your RV. We require full payment in advance and will prosecute any violations under the “THEFT OF SERVICES LAW.”
Right of Refusal: Chappell Hill Resort guests are provided a license to stay in the park and shall not be considered tenants under Texas law. Chappell Hill RV Resort reserves the right to refuse service anytime and for any reason. Guests will be removed from the resort in the event of inappropriate behavior or infraction of any of the rules set forth herein or posted within the resort.
Indemnification: Chappell Hill RV shall not be responsible in any way for accidents, injuries, or loss from any cause. Customers shall indemnify and hold Chappell Hill RV harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, or expenses due to weather, civil strife, or acts of God, as well as from any and all actions or inactions of other customers, guests, invitees, or persons.
VIOLATION OF THESE GUIDELINES is grounds for ejection from the park WITHOUT refund.
If you have any questions, please check with the office. These and other rules are posted and may be changed without notice.