Area Events & Attractions
Explore The Heart of Texas
Brimming With Rich Culture, Exciting Events, And Outdoor Adventures
One of the best aspects of Chappell Hill Luxury RV Resort is its great location! Nestled between Austin and Houston, in the home of one of the state’s largest festivals, “The Official Bluebonnet Festival,” you will find an endless amount of activities in the area while still being located just far enough from the hustle-and-bustle of the city.
- Walmart (9 min – 7.1 mi)
- Home Depot (9 min – 7.1 mi)
- Walgreens Pharmacy (9 min – 7.3 mi)
- St. Joseph Health Primary Care Brenham (9 min – 7.5 mi)
- HEB (10 min – 7.4 mi)
- Lowe’s (10 min – 7.4 mi)
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center/Emergency (10 min – 8.6 mi)
- Brenham Fire Department (11 min – 8.2 mi)
- Blinn College-Brenham Campus (11 min – 9.3 mi)
- Ace Hardware (13 min – 12 mi)
- Brookshire Brothers (13 min – 12 mi)
- Texas A&M University (50 min – 47 mi)
Plenty to Experience
Whether you are looking to attend an epic Texas festival, enjoy a weekend of wine tasting, discover the historical side of Washington County at nearby landmarks, or even attend an Aggie football game less than an hour away in Bryan/College Station, make us your basecamp for adventure, exploration, and relaxation!
Book Your Stay During An Upcoming Washington County Festival
- Airing of the Quilts – September 10th
- Scarecrow Festival – October 8th & 9th
- Texas Arts & Music Festival in Brenham – October 15th & 16th
- Trick-or-Treat on Main – October 30th
- Big Star Texas Night in Burton – November 12th, 6 pm-11 pm
- Brenham Christmas Stroll and Lighted Parade – December 3rd
- Teddy Bear Parade – December 10th
Experience Unique Attractions Just Minutes Away From Chappell Hill Luxury RV Resort
Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historic Site
The picturesque Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historic Site is located on the Brazos River and is the site where the Convention of 1836 adopted the Texas Declaration of Independence. History buffs and Texas fans can visit The Star of the Republic Museum, Independence Hall, Barrington Plantation, and meander around the gorgeous grounds.
Take a delightful day excursion to this aromatic lavender farm with quaint surroundings and stroll the fragrant rows or cut your own fresh lavender.
Blue Bell Creameries
Learn about the origins of this Texas favorite! Plan a trip to see how Blue Bell ice cream is made in the production facility located in Brenham. Then treat everyone to a scoop of ice cream and shop the Country Store!
These Texas-based, mega-sized gas stations have developed a cult following for their clean restrooms, yummy snacks, kitschy gifts, and cute beaver mascot dolls. And you’ll find one less than half an hour away in Waller, Texas.
Enjoy shopping and dining with plenty of weekend entertainment in downtown Chappell Hill, Brenham, or Round Top.
Or make it a weekend of sampling wine and craft beer or even live music at nearby: